Blog + Create is a project I’ve started – along with my other website, Blogging Butterfly – to help new bloggers, shop owners, and entrepreneurs. Blogging Butterfly is all about starting a blog, but Blog + Create is dedicated to helping those same people with the technological and creative aspects of blogging and entrepreneurship.
What You’ll Find Here
Blog + Create is divided into two sections. I feel like this is a bit risky but as I started to create content for this blog, my ideas kept flowing, and it felt like the right thing to do. So, here’s what you’ll find for each section.
Technology not your strong suit? Blog + Create will have video guides and tutorials to help you sort out what’s good for what and if it’s right for you.
- Tools, apps, and services – I’ll share my favorite tools for running a blog and business and any special discounts or trials I have access to.
- Tech Tutorials – Video tutorials on how to use specific aspects of these different tools in relation to blogging
Good visual content is a must, but not everyone is a designer or can afford to hire a designer. Some of us just really like the idea of doing it ourselves. If any of these sound like you, you’re in the right place.
- Design tutorials – Learn concepts that will improve your graphics and images. Tutorials are mostly geared towards those who have little or no experience with design and want to up their game.
- Program tutorials and information – Tutorials for various design programs and info about both professional and amateur design tools.
- Resources for design projects – Places where you can find free and paid resources to use in your projects. Often there are some great deals!
I’ll be doing live sessions regularly to give you, the reader, a chance to ask questions and interact with me personally. Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel, where I’ll be posting new videos regularly.
I’m really excited to start getting content out on this site. I hope you’ll join me as I post!Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. That means if you make a purchase, I'll receive a bonus or commission. Don't worry, there's no extra cost to you!